21 April 1970

About Alliance News

 

Alliance News is an archive compiled by Allan LEONARD.

I first learned about this cross-community party in a book published in 1983 by academic Eddie Moxon-Browne: Nation, Class and Creed in Northern Ireland.

My postgraduate research concentrated on the Alliance and power-sharing theories applied to divided societies. I received my MA degree from University College Dublin in 2000.

In the process of my research, I collected many copies of historical material, as well as creating my own through recorded interviews and taking photographs.

I wish to share as much of this as possible as an online resource archive, and with the cooperation of the party.

If you have material that you would like to contribute in this way, feel free to forward it to me at alliance – at – mrulster.com

Many thanks.